FREE GAME: KITCHEN EXPLORERS
- Check out this grocery and meal preparation game for kids. Free for download for parents, teachers and clinics for personal use. Click HERE to download game. Wait for it to load and save the file.
- Thank you to @stickypun for your illustrations. Check Jen's page for more witty items and PUNDAMENTALS.:)
- Family bonding time: PREPARE SIMPLE MEALS AND SNACKS with the kids by following the recipes. Cook together, share food and enjoy with the family. It could get messy (prepare yourself! :) ), but that's fine, the focus is on EXPLORING and HAVING FUN!
- Cut the ingredients and grocery basket from the posters. Do pretend GROCERY SHOPPING by getting ingredients you need for a recipe and putting it in your grocery basket.
- You can practice WRITING by copying recipe cards. Younger kids can also PRACTICE FINE MOTOR SKILLS as they manipulate kitchen tools and use their hands for preparing the snacks.
- Work on COGNITIVE SKILLS, PLANNING & ORGANIZATION by following instructions for cooking, preparing ingredients from the list, measuring / counting ingredients, etc.